Today, I’ve been doing some triage on EclipseCon submissions. It’s amazing to see the amount OSGi is mentioned everywhere compared to last year and the year before. I guess everyone wants to come to the OSGi party now 🙂
Also, I’ve noticed that people are becoming wittier this year with their EclipseCon submission titles. Here is a sampling of what I’ve seen this year so far:
- Max and John’s Excellent Plug-in Adventure
- Sleeping Around: Writing tools that work in Eclipse, Visual Studio, Ruby, and the Web
- UML? E/R? Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off!
- The Unbearable Stupidity of Modeling
- The Whole EMF Enchilada – Building A Real-life Modeling Application
- Space Bundles! Sending Equinox to Near Space
Have you found any good ones :)? Are you now going to change your submission title to be more wittier?