Yesterday, we held the Eclipse Toronto DemoCamp at the Red Hat Canada offices.
Thirty or so people showed up and there was a lot of good presentations..
- Elliott Baron, Path-Sensitive Static Analysis for C/C++
- John Bossons, Wizards to make JPA value objects thread-safe
- Jason van Zyl, m2eclipse and tycho
- Chris Aniszczyk, Understanding and Using Git at Eclipse
- Ian Bull, Managing your eclipse installs
- Kenn Hussey, b3 Aggregator
- Charley Wang, C/C++ function call visualizations
- Andrew Overholt, Eclipse Linux Tools project
I talked about Git and demoed EGit a bit…
Afterwards, we headed to the Rose and Crown pub for drinks and food!
Overall, it was fun and thank you Eclipse Foundation for sponsoring the event!