Thank you to everyone who participated in the EclipseCon 2011 auditions yesterday, it was fun to watch them!
- Ekke Gentz, Stop Writing Boring (Business App) Unit Tests
- Paul Beusterien, The Mobile Web and Eclipse
- Serge Beauchamp, Deadlocks: The beginning of the end
- Johnson Yan, New Trend in Java Computing – A Silicon Based OSGi Platform for Real Time Embedded Computing
- Stefan Dimov, Click out your JPA 2.0 model
- Mustafa Isik & Sebastian Schmidt, INTERSTELLAR THERMONUCLEAR WAR … with ECF – Multiplayer Game Development for High-Latency Mobile Networks
- Saurav Sarkar, Be a Columbus and explore your models through new EMF Model Query2
- Alberto Sillitti, Source Code Evolution Analysis and Visualization with Lagrein
- Frederic Madiot & Gregoire Dupé, Dynamically extend and customize your modeling tools with EMF Facet
- Werner Keil, UOMo and OSGi Measurement
After some tough deliberation the EclipseCon program committee picked Serge Beauchamp’s session to be accepted into the program. Thanks to everyone who participated and if you liked doing the sessions, please let me know and we can do them again next year (or even at EclipseCon itself). On the whole, we’re coming to an end on choosing the EclipseCon program and expect to send out the notification emails tomorrow.